Oh, they are so sweet! I too am a triplet mom but mine are 21 years old and BBG (fraternal. I was just looking at their "stats" and realized that my triplets were born on 8/4/89 at the exact times as your triplets! It also sounds like our pregnancies as well as our delivery are very similar. I also delivered at 32 weeks 5 days and all 3 were very healthy and were called feeders and growers. Enjoy every moment with your girls and take care of you! shannon
Congratulations!! I am sure you two are very happy to have a new family! I am glad all of they were healthy and that you are doing good as well! I look forward to your updates!
Beautiful picture!! I can't believe they are on such few monitors. That is sooo amazing! So happy they are doing well!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it!!!!! :) So sweet, yall look GREAT.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! You look very happy... What a wonderful Christmas present to you both!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, they are so sweet! I too am a triplet mom but mine are 21 years old and BBG (fraternal. I was just looking at their "stats" and realized that my triplets were born on 8/4/89 at the exact times as your triplets! It also sounds like our pregnancies as well as our delivery are very similar. I also delivered at 32 weeks 5 days and all 3 were very healthy and were called feeders and growers. Enjoy every moment with your girls and take care of you!
ReplyDeleteshannon
Congratulations! They are beautiful! I found your blog through a blog through a blog. . . and have loved watching your journey.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I am sure you two are very happy to have a new family! I am glad all of they were healthy and that you are doing good as well! I look forward to your updates!
ReplyDelete