This might scare a few of you...I apologize in advance. However the photos do NOT do the real thing justice. It may not look that bad to some, but my gosh, in person it is HORRIBLE!
My right leg is much worse than my left. It is so sore, especially right behind my toes..and where my feet meet my ankles...I can't even walk..I feel like an elephant!
If you push my skin in, it stays that way for five minutes or longer (it's called edema). Tim thinks it's funny, but I do not.
And it's only suppose to get worse as the weeks go on, and my blood pressure continues to rise! :(
Oh my goodness look at your poor feet! What in the world are you doing with that ring on your toe?? It looks like it's getting choked :( haha totally kidding, but I know this has to be so uncomfortable. Only a little longer!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'd be cutting that toe ring off, lol!!!
ReplyDeleteIts a good thing you are required to stay off your feet!!! That just looks painful!
I swell up BAD in my calves toward the end of pregnancy. I even got stretch markes on my calves while pregnant with Carter (yet none on my belly!) - SO unfair!!!
That's the first thing I thought- get that ring off your toe before it has to be cut off! Oh man, hang in there Holly- I know this part of pregnancy sucks and yet it's magical at the same time!
ReplyDeleteYou poor thing! My legs/feet/arms/hands got really REALLY big at the end while I was in the hospital, but even though it was really painful I was on strict bed rest so I guess that kinda helped? :(
ReplyDelete