Thursday, December 23, 2010

Montogmery County Parents of Multiples

Tim and I have been so blessed with the help of MCPOM. They have blessed us with so many DELICIOUS meals, support, and also coming over and sharing their multiple stories with us. I am speechless at how wonderful perfect strangers have been, some bringing more than one meal, some bringing four or five meals that we could freeze for after the babies are born. And I meal full meals, complete with many sides and deserts...everything has been so yummy.

To know that dinner is already made and Tim doesn't have to struggle every night to do everything, while taking care of me is just such a blessing. I cannot express how wonderful it is to have that stress taken off our backs, something as simple as a home-cooked meal.

I just had to say how thankful we are for the continued support of all our family, friends and prefect strangers. I cannot wait to give back in this wonderful organization to other women and families going through pregnancy, birth and raising multiples. I cannot wait for the friends I'll meet and to be a part of such a loving, supportive community.

Thank you to all those who have helped, are continuing to help us, and for future help; Tim and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We are forever grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment