Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Our Christmas Card 2010

Finally I ordered our Christmas cards this past weekend. If you remember this post, I recieved 50 FREE HOLIDAY CARDS from SHUTTERFLY.

We finally took a photo that was worthy enough for the card, and the cards were recieved today. I must say this is the latest I have ever sent my Christmas cards out. How horrible. But how could I pass up 50 free cards?? I did pay extra for 2 day shipping, which I wouldn't have had to pay if I was on-time ordering. But all in all I spent $12.56, saving as total of $120.89!!! So 50 cards for 12 bucks! I think this was the deal of the year!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful!! Girl, I can't believe you had triplets. How awesome is that?! They are GORGEOUS!!!! And I see you are adding another little one. Congrats!! This is so exciting!! I'm totally your newest blog follower! Can't wait to keep up with ya'll!

    ReplyDelete