Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ready or Not.....Again?!?

Those who were reading my blog back when I got pregnant with Emily, will remember this post...Ready or Not...

Anyway, onto the good news...


Our family is growing by two more feet once again!

We are very excited to be adding one more surprise (and the very last!!!!) blessing to our family due to arrive in mid June!

I'm 12 weeks and have been documenting everything since I found out on a separate post so I didn't forget anything about this last pregnancy!

Details to come...so stay tuned!

Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

26 comments:

  1. What a wonderful surprise! Congratulations to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how exciting! Congrats!
    http://firstcamethebaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to you and your family! can't wait to see if you will be adding one more little miss to your group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! SO awesome!! I cannot wait to hear all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Congratulations! That is amazing. So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Congrats! I am rooting for a boy! We have 4 girls and one boy! Some tell me to have one more to get an even number but 5 is good. Hope you have an easy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Holly! Truly a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats. Wishing you the best

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, Congrats! I'm shocked but so excited for you all! Can't wait to find out more details! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOAH! Congrats! So tell us... When you were answering all of the reader questions, did you know you we're pregnant? I know you answered one about another kid; maybe we jinxed you? Lol rooting for a boy also!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What? Oh My Goodness!! Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for y'all. What a wonderful surprise and blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!!!! Such wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! How exciting :) A big congratulations to you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations. I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!!! This is exciting news!!! I can't wait to read the details!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow mama! Your are brave!! Congratulations! :) Looks like we will need to add another "Little" to your sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations mama, how exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Make Money Online is very easy now, In Internet system we have now best earning system without any work, Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
    Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
    www.hotfxearnings.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Make Money Online is very easy now, In Internet system we have now best earning system without any work, Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
    Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
    www.hotfxearnings.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Latest cars and vehicles, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
    WorldLatestVehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete