Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Park Play!

After the rain and cold, wet weather, we finally had a sunny (but very cold) day that I was finally able to get all the girls out of the house to go to the park. They were so happy! We had Auntie Christine join us and the girls had a blast. This was the first time I put them in their new winter jackets and hats and they didn't complain or pull their hats off once!

Our weekly play dates at the park are done for the winter so we aren't getting out to play on a regular basis.

The girls just love to run and play and go in all directions. They love the BIG slides and can do everything by themselves...which means I can actually sit down for a few minutes and not worry! I'm so proud of my big girls!





Emily was enjoying getting some fresh air and sunshine outside too!








Momma and her girls...


And time for lunch.....


I swear getting out of the house, even when it is cold and even if it is for 15 minutes helps so much! The fresh air, the sun shine and running, playing, sliding, swinging, and jumping...YES PLEASE! It's so good for them and me too!

4 comments:

  1. They are all such beautiful little girls!!! Love your blog & enjoy your updates on your precious babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the triplets' hats! They're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We try and get out as much as possible as well. Mason is such an outdoor boy. The picture of y'all and Emily in the stroller cracks me up. Sweet girl is bundled up nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture with you and your girls. Do you plan to have more kids? Maybe the next one would be a boy!

    ReplyDelete