I cannot believe how fast the girls are growing sometimes. It blows my mind that they are going to be TWO in less than a month! TWO! My babies are growing so fast!
Graduation from Infants and Toddlers:
We have officially ended our time with our county's Infants and Toddlers Program. The girls have been seen by a physical therapist and a teacher since they were 6 months old and finally they have caught up and do not need services anymore. I hope it stays that way but I also know that if they ever need services before Kindergarten it's nice to know who I can call.
Graduation from Infants and Toddlers:
We have officially ended our time with our county's Infants and Toddlers Program. The girls have been seen by a physical therapist and a teacher since they were 6 months old and finally they have caught up and do not need services anymore. I hope it stays that way but I also know that if they ever need services before Kindergarten it's nice to know who I can call.
We LOVED our therapists in Montgomery County and we were so sad to leave her when we moved but our teacher, Ms. Tara and all the other wonderful women we have met have been awesome! Ms. Shelia is super sweet and Ms. Patty was wonderful also.
All the fun activities that INT offers for parents, families and children are so fun. They have made my life so much easier and helped me learn how to get out of the house with four little ladies. If it wasn't for their play groups with extra smiling staff to help on Wednesdays, I don't know how I would have managed learning how to do the park on my own.
Not to mention all the wonderful other moms that I have met with multiples and with other children in the program. We all share common bonds and that is comforting.
We are so thankful for the wonderful services INT provided us!!
Preschool Fair:
I am a big supporter of the importance of early childhood education and so a few weeks ago Tim and I went to a local Preschool Fair to check out things for next fall for the triplets. Boy was it a little overwhelming but I think we definitely narrowed down what we would like for them. I am a big supporter of the Montessori programs and there is one that has all my attention at the moment. I love that it focuses on "the individual" because since our girls are labeled so often together, this really gives them a great chance to be taught as individuals when it comes to everything. It's literally a few miles from our house and looks like it will be an awesome first learning experience for the girls.
I can't believe I am already thinking of preschools but it's right around the corner and I want to get moving on it all!
Big Girl Beds:
I have a whole post coming on this! We have officially switched Madelynn and Claire over to toddler beds and it's been over a month now and they are doing great! It wasn't the easiest transition but it was well worth it!
We are so thankful for the wonderful services INT provided us!!
Preschool Fair:
I am a big supporter of the importance of early childhood education and so a few weeks ago Tim and I went to a local Preschool Fair to check out things for next fall for the triplets. Boy was it a little overwhelming but I think we definitely narrowed down what we would like for them. I am a big supporter of the Montessori programs and there is one that has all my attention at the moment. I love that it focuses on "the individual" because since our girls are labeled so often together, this really gives them a great chance to be taught as individuals when it comes to everything. It's literally a few miles from our house and looks like it will be an awesome first learning experience for the girls.
I can't believe I am already thinking of preschools but it's right around the corner and I want to get moving on it all!
Big Girl Beds:
I have a whole post coming on this! We have officially switched Madelynn and Claire over to toddler beds and it's been over a month now and they are doing great! It wasn't the easiest transition but it was well worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment