Monday, July 11, 2011

Mdaelynn, Claire and Natalee: You are SIX MONTHS OLD and Mommy is VERY late in posting this!

I cannot believe that it has been six whole months since you were born into our family! You all are growing and growing and becoming so vocal and entertaining as the days go on!

You all love to put everything in your mouth. Your fingers, your whole hands, toys, Mommy's hair, your sister's hands/feet/arms...you love to just have anything in there. You love to roll and roll and it is your main means of transportation. When I put you down, Madelynn and Claire, you roll and roll and before I know it you are half way around the room. It's so cute and so funny. Natalee, you will roll over occasionally from your back to your tummy, but you still hate being on your tummy. We are still working on it daily. You will lay on Daddy's chest and practice tummy time by looking up at him, which makes your neck stronger but , laying on the floor, you just do not like it at all. Of course you all still love your Baby Einstein DVD's and Mommy wouldn't know what to do without them! Whenever you guys get a little fussy, the DVD goes on and it's instant silence! Praise Jesus. You all love to talk and scream and love to look at one another now all of the time. You always hold hands together when laying on the floor too, which just melt my heart.

Claire, you love every single toy that's put in front of you. When your in your bounce-bounce now, you hold one toy in your mouth while you spin or play with another toy. You love to put both thumbs in your mouth at one time. Also, Audrey makes you laugh like nothing else. You absolutely love to watch her and laugh and laugh at her tail wagging or her face. It's so funny and we constantly hold you in front of her and say, "get that puppy" and you just think it's the absolute funniest thing ever right now! You are still as crazy as ever and are the attacker of your sisters. You are almost sitting up by yourself but still need some assistance. You are a great eater too!




Madelynn, you are still our smiley little gatar-girl! You love to lay and "talk" to Mommy anytime. You "grawl" at me and I grawl back at you, and we love to play that game. You are such a funny girl and just are always a happy girl. You have been scooting around and pushing up off your feet. It will not be long before you are Claire are on the move! You had a few days where you boycotted all food expect your bottle, but finally you came back around.








Natalee, you are still a Daddy's girl all the way. You love to wake up early with him on the weekends and have a few hours with just him before Mommy and your sisters wake up.  You love to lay with him on the bed in the evening in his arms and just watch TV. Even though you are a very high maintenance child, you are very laid back at times and love to just hang out with Daddy and I. It always seems that your sisters are asleep before you and you are just hanging out with us at night. You love to watch TV in the dark and look at all the lights on the screen. You love to "talk" and Daddy and I call you a little puppy because it sounds just like it. When you are falling asleep, you suck your left thumb now and just "moan" these sweet sounds, almost like you are singing yourself to sleep. You have now not been sleeping in your swaddle at all. I was just putting it around your torso because you constantly kick off your blankets every single second I put them on you, but you seemed fine without putting it on one night, so we went from there. Also, you are my best eater out of everyone. You love food and don't spit hardly anything out and I don't have to hold your hands down like I do with your sisters.










You are all in 3 month clothes, and some 6 month clothes finally. I am getting ready to add in all your 6 month sleepers because the three month ones are getting too small on you guys. Natalee still fits in 3 month stuff perfectly though. Natalee, you still wear size 0 shoes, while your sister's where size 1.  You are all in size 2 diapers and we still have not bought one package of diapers, thanks to all the wonderful donations from Diapers for Divas! Even though you are all small for your age, you are catching up just fine and have NO problem with eating enough or demanding food. Actually, your bathing-suits are all 12 month suits and fit you just fine!

You all love food! Madelynn and Claire, you both drink about 7-8 ounces every 4 hours and Natalee you drink about 5-6 ounces every 4 hours. Sometimes, Natalee, you are a bit of a snacker. But oh my gosh, by far, Nat, your favorite food is bananas, and I think it's because it rhymes with your favorite person, Nana! Haha! You love the oatmeal and bananas for breakfast or anything mixed with bananas. You all love sweet potatoes, squash, applesauce, and bananas. You do not like peas at all and every time I try to give them to any of you, you spit them at me. Thank you for that! Peaches and pears make you guys make the funniest faces, and I think it's because they are a little sour. You like mixed vegetables and anything mixed together like butternut squash with apples, apple-strawberry-banana, banana-mango, apple-blueberry, banana-mixed berry. I love giving you fresh bananas and mangos anytime we have them. Actually, you have never had bananas from the jar. You have all tried fresh watermelon and cantaloupe too, and you all loved it. I plan on trying green beans this month and some meats too. Also, I keep meaning to try avocado but I always seem to eat them before giving them to you guys. They are one of Mommy's favorite foods! Madelynn, I still give you rice cereal but your sister's have oatmeal. You just seem to like rice better where your sister's hate the rice cereal.

Your schedule now goes something like this:

Normally around 4-6:00am -  half bottle (3-4oz.)

8:00am - wake up, cereal and fruit

12:00pm - bottle

12:30pm - 4:00pm - Naptime

5:00pm - Vegetable, followed by fruit 

7:00pm - Bathies

8:00pm - bottle

And them normally, you all wake up sometime between 1-3:00am and drink a half a bottle (3-40oz.) and quickly back to sleep. We are DESPERATELY trying to get rid of this bottle and Mommy is getting very serious about it lately, because I need sleep, little ladies!!!!

This month you also went to PA for the first time and went to the cabin in WV. You also went swimming for the first time in the river and LOVED it.  We enjoyed watching the fireworks with you girls this 4th of July and you were mesmerized with the sounds and bright lights of the fireworks.

I will write more with your seven month post, since that's right around the corner. Whopps! We love you more than you guys will ever know, sweet, sweet girls!

1 comment:

  1. Love it all! :)

    That schedule looks pretty good, I'm trying to figure out the whole timing thing with food and formula...

    ReplyDelete