How Big are the Babies: The girls are the size of eggplants (about 13.6 to 14.8 inches and 1.5 to 2.2 lbs.). (This will also stay the same until Week 29!) Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving the babies a healthy pink glow. The babies are also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and each baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes (thebump.com).
How Big am I Measuring: This week, 37 weeks showing and 41.5 inches around, that means I added a whole inch to my belly in ONE week!!
Weight Gain: Starting weight 126 lbs. and currently..151 lbs.
Symptoms: BACK PAIN (I get to start my physical therapy on Saturday and then I will be going twice a week...I SO HOPE IT HELPS!!!), dry skin, sore boobies (but nipple cream is my new best friend), sore joints, sore feet, swollen feet and ankles, out-of-breath very easily, tired, heavy belly, pain under my right side of my chest that is SO painful (I literally cry), HEARTBURN and of course, CONTRACTIONS (all day, everyday, probably more like 50 a day now!!).
**Found out today what he pain under my right side is: First of all, Baby B's (Claire) head is pushing up against my large intestines, live and gall bladder, WHICH my gall bladder has ONE STONE IN IT!!! Ouch, but I am so glad to know what it is that is causing all my pain! The basically is no room right up on that side and my lungs and ribs are there too of course, and it's all just a mess and there is nothing they can do about it. The stone will not go away and could become many more by the time the girls come, which means that I might have my gall bladder out with my c-section! LOVELY!**
Emotions: Ok, feeling pretty good. Getting more and more excited to meet these little girls!
Best moment of the Week: Seeing everyone at my 2nd shower, seeing Saw 7 with my best friend, and opening all the fun gifts we received! I was jumping for joy after we put the pack-n-play together, I thought it couldn't get any better and then we opened the car seats, and I almost had a heart-attack, they are so darn cute!!!!!!! Ahh, I am soo excited! I can't stop looking at it and thinking I have waited my whole life to bring home a baby in a car-seat and I get to bring home three baby girls in car-seats!!!!!!! Whahoo, we are so blessed!! Still cannot believe it!
Movement: Every moment it seems, not just random kicks, but full movement where it feels like I have three little squirmy fishies in my tummy...I LOVE IT!!
Maternity Clothes: Everything!
Stretchmarks: Just the few on my chest, that's all! :)
Sleep: Still the same, terrible during the night and heartburn is the worse then. Peeing a lot and still not really falling asleep until around 5:15am, and then I sleep til almost noon sometimes. Naps (when I do take them) during the day are great, I can sleep forever.
Food Cravings: Hmm, this week, still choc. whole milk, eggs with ham and cheese I have every morning with apple cider and I did eat a lot of guacamole and chips this weekend while watching football.
Genders: Three little princesses!
What I Miss: Sleep, wine and feeling comfortable!
What I am Looking Froward to: Meeting with the NICU tomorrow and getting the nursery more and more in order!
And here are my photos for the week:
JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH YOU ARE BIG.
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness look at that tummy!! You are the tiniest thing everywhere else though, LUCKY! Sounds like you are doing great!!
ReplyDeleteYour front shot of your belly is AMAZING! You are all belly!! So cute! :)
ReplyDelete