Oh well....I know these are a little late but I am slowly catching up on all my photos and blog posts.
The 4th of July has to be one of my favorite holidays. I have always been very patriotic and love celebrating the wonderful nation I live in.
I swear Emily had a flag shirt, but she got her breakfast all over her before I could take photos and so I had to change her shirt! Err! And, Anna, well she was sleeping and I was not going to wake her.
Also, this was the first day I put the big girl's hair in pony-tails. I cannot believe that their hair is long enough to do it finally. They look like such big girls. Natalee was already pulling hers out though and since I had put hair spray in it, it looked like a hot mess. Oh well.
In the afternoon, my best friend Kim, her hubby Roger, their niece Kayla and I took the triplets to our community pool. The girls had a blast and so did I. It was nice having extra hands and catching up with Kim. It was just way too hot to take Anna, and Emily, so Tim happily stayed back with them in the air conditioning, while watching sports center.
Needless to say, it was an early night to bed! Maybe fireworks next year? Maybe.
Every day since we went swimming, Claire especially asks me to "swimming in water, pool, Mommy!" and constantly brings me her bathing suit. My goal is to take the big girls at least once per week and now I know I can handle it alone, so hopefully this goal becomes a reality.

How in the flip do you keep your house so clean with all of those kids running around? I only have two and I feel like I live in a Toys'r'us! :-)
ReplyDelete