Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Big Girl, Miss Madelynn!

She's growing and becoming a big girl right before my eyes....I can hardly stand it! She is definitely living up to the "first-born child" and doing everything first and super quick! I can barely keep up with her and how fast she crawls across the room...thank heavens for "our chick pen"!!!!

She can climb up on the crib (09.26.11) where we change diapers at downstairs....which will be lowered asap, just like her crib upstairs already is! She pulls herself up and peers over the side!




Here she is getting into her bins of toys all by herself (10.04.11). She gets in them and throws all the toys out.





And here she is on her knees (10.05.11) playing with one of her favorite toys! I can't believe she is pulling herself up so much and I know it won't be long before she is standing up on her feet!




My little peanut is getting so big!

2 comments:

  1. i cant believe my eyes!! kids really do grow up too fast huh lol miss you ladies! lets get together asap :) were back from vacation today and im off work on monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still constantly amazed at how fast they grow up! She looks so cute exploring everything. :)

    ReplyDelete