Saturday, October 29, 2011

24-26 Weeks

Goodness gosh, I'm over six months already?!? Phew! I'm loving being pregnant this time around and feel that I can go around and be that "cute little pregnant lady" that I couldn't be when I was pregnant with the girls because I was on bed rest and feeling like a whale, not too mention I didn't want to risk going into labor even earlier than I did!

How Far Along: 24-26 Weeks/6 Months! Here's my post of 6 Months with the girls!
How Big is Little Miss: Still around the size of a papaya! She is settling into sleep cycles, baby snoozes 12 to 14 hours a day. Skin is becoming more opaque and it's taking on a pink glow!

Weight Gain: Maybe +3-5, or as much as 7...not too much! But I have definitely started eating waaaay more and drinking my whole milk with chocolate at least once a day! I was weighed at the OB on Wednesday and weighed 140 lbs...not too bad!
Symptoms: Some back pain, tiredness, easily weak and tired after not doing much, some minor contractions (around 3-5 a day) but I can tell they are getting stronger.

Emotions: Fine! Every time I see a newborn, I squirm with happiness!

Best Moment of the Week: Just feeling Little Miss all of the time. I love every moment of it and cherish it so much! She moves sooo much, just like the girls did! And of course seeing her cute little self on the sonogram!



Looking at us!



Movement: All day, everyday, but most active in the evening and at night! I thought the girls moved a lot, but really, I don't remember them moving as much as Little Miss is!

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes!

Sleep: Going great when I do sleep! Of course loving naps! And the dreams...oh the dreams!

Food Cravings: Hmm...everything! Chocolate, but it gives me the worst heartburn! Apples!
Aversions: Nothing I can think of!

Gender: A Little Miss! And who FINALLY has a name! Well, it's what I have been calling her since day 1, but it was convincing Tim, but finally he said, "we can name her whatever you want!" Duh! So happy though, it's the most perfect name to me!

What I Miss: Wine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I am Looking Forward to: Hmm...the snow that is falling outside right now! Planning the girl's first birthday party! and of course growing bigger and bigger with Little Miss!

Side Notes: One person on the last weekly update commented that I was measuring (or looking like) almost full-term and just as big as I was when I was pregnant with the girls! I couldn't believe it...seriously, LOOK AT THESE PHOTOS! Haha, I am so not as big right now as I was with the girls! At 24 weeks pregnant with the girls, I was measuring FULL-TERM! This pregnancy with Little Miss is completely measuring normal and right on track. She is growing great and I am forever thankful. I may look bigger than I am, but let me ASSURE everyone, that I no way am as big as I was with the girls. Sometimes I look at my belly and really, I could just look a little fat in my belly, and not even pregnant! My belly is no way as heavy or full-feeling like I was with the girls, nor am I having near as many contractions and pain as I did with the girls. With the girls pregnancy I went downhill from Week 24 on, this pregnancy I hope and pray that will not be the case!

Anyway, here are my bump photos for the past few weeks:



Week 25 pregnancy photos with the girls, click on the link above!




Please excuse all my stretch marks...I don't know if I can post the straight on photo of my belly ever again. I mean I know I had triplets, but ugh, I just don't like the way it looks now, and really I guess it's not too bad, but I don't know!

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like you took offence to that comment, and you shouldn't. You just sound like you think your belly is so small, but I meant what I said. I'm sure your belly feels extremely different than it did when you were pregnant with the triplets, but it definitely looks pregnant, not fat. I have several friends who seriously look like you looked in your last update when they are 35 weeks pregnant. I personally was not one of them, my belly jutted out like crazy really early on in my pregnancy. But I do know people who didn't show much with their pregnancies and you would never have guessed they were full-term when they actually were (which I find so odd, since my experience was that every stranger thought I was ready to pop any second when I was only 33 weeks). I didn't mean that YOU looked like you were full-term in your last pictures.

    Anyway, seriously, you look fantastic. But from your pictures in your last post, your belly didn't look too too different in size from what it was with the girls at the same time in your pregnancy (I said it looked ALMOST as big, not just as big). And it definitely looks like a pregnant belly! Not a chubby belly. It's a compliment. Don't take offence to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys have a name!! Can't wait to hear it! :) You look great, holly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's her name going to be?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya seriously, what's her name?! I'm dying to know!!! But I'm sure it's just as cute and works so perfectly with the other girls. And dang, you look amazing! I can't even believe how good you look and I bet it's so nice to feel a "normal" pregnancy compared to having 3 little ones, haha. Also, in your last post, the pictures of the girls in the swings is ADORABLE. They look like they had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would agree that your belly didn't look too different in size in those pictures to me as well....I'm sure you feel amazingly different though! I can't imagine having 3 babies in my belly at once! You look awesome in both sets of pictures though, super tiny and then BAM baby belly!

    ReplyDelete