Thursday, June 23, 2011

Madelynn, Claire and Natalee: You are 6 Months Old!!!!!

Happy 6 Month Birthday to my 3 little ladies!

Madelynn, Claire and Natalee--Check out M and C holding hands! :)

I cannot believe that we have spent a whole half of a year with you girls in our lives...time sure does fly! We couldn't be happier!

You are growing and growing and becoming so fun to interact with each day that passes!

We love love love you each so much!!!

Happy 6 Months girlies!!!!!

(***Detailed 6 Month post coming next week!***)

3 comments:

  1. 6 months already?! I can't believe it! Gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe it's already been half of a year! And yet, doesn't it feel like you can't remember or imagine life before them? That's how I feel about my boys. It seems like life before kids was a lifetime ago... Congratulations on raising three beautiful little girls- you are doing a great job! They are ADORABLE as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 6 month birthday girlies!

    ReplyDelete