Monday, August 15, 2011

First Trip to the Pool!

Friday, my sister and I ventured to the pool for the very first time this summer with the girls!!

Tim had to work late, so I thought of the perfect plan to ring my sister into helping me for the evening and going to the pool was the perfect idea! It was quite the adventure, but my quad stroller sure made it a lot easier. We packed dinner and bottles (and a million other things) and had a really great time.

Here are some of the photos from our afternoon of fun:

When we were getting out of the car and packing the stroller, Claire and Madelynn were holding hands and my sister just grabbed the camera in time to get it at the last moment!












Christine and Natalee


Of course, since I always had two babies in my hand almost always, there are no photos of me and no photos of the girls in the water. But here are the details...

Madelynn LOVED the water. She splashed all over the place and got her face and hair completely soaked. She even found it super fun to grab her sister's ear and try to pull her into the water.

Claire enjoyed trying to grab her painted toes through the water. It was so cute.

Natalee loved it too. She loved sitting with her Auntie and splash around.

I took each girl by themselves out in the water to "swim" around and they loved it!!!!!

All of the girls didn't mind being wet or being in their bathing-suits. They ate dinner in them while sitting in the stroller and did great. No major meltdowns and only one blow-out swimmy-diaper! So, I'd say it was a success!

I cannot wait to go to the beach in a few weeks and see how they do there!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day and I love their little strawberry suits :)

    ReplyDelete