In early December it snowed a good 6-8 inches, which is a good size snow storm for Maryland, as we don't get much snow around here. Sometimes we get an inch for the whole season. Some people hate the snow but I absolutely love it and I always have. I think that it doesn't happen very often, so when it does, I just sit inside and enjoy this wonderful thing God created!
So, after the girls got up from nap, we decided to take them out to play for a little bit. They LOVED it, and once again they surprise me how much they just go with the flow and have fun doing anything new. They wanted to shovel so bad and help Daddy! It was so cute. They played in the snow last year, but let me tell you, it was a miserable experience for all of us...mostly because it was raining!
 |
| Mommy and her littlest girl |
 |
| Daddy and his littlest girl |
 |
| Tim and Anna and Megan (his sister) and her baby Ally |
 |
| Maddy |
 |
| Claire |
 |
| Emily |
 |
| Natalee, with snow pants too short! |
 |
| Aunt Megan and Alexandra |
We had to bribe the girls with treats so they would come in. There were a few tears shed, but all in all it went okay! Hoping for more snow this season so we can play all winter long!
No comments:
Post a Comment