Friday, January 3, 2014

Emily's First Haircut...and some more photos!

Happy New Year!

I have a bunch of edited photos from December and going to hopefully share this weekend, since I am not feeling well and tomorrow is my birthday!

A few weeks ago, I had my friend Vickie (who lives next door to my parents, and has been in my life since I was a little girl) cut the girl's hair. It was well overdue and Emily's first hair cut! There were no tears this time and all the girls were very much into it! I will say since we first got the girl's hair cut in May 2013, their hair has taken off! And Natalee still has the best hair, which makes me so happy since she is the one who had her head shaved! Claire's hair is definitely the most challenging, and Maddy's hair is the thickest! We will see what Emily's hair does, but already it is growing so well, way better than the triplet's hair grew!

Please excuse that I have my pj shirt on...it was 100 degrees in my parent's house that day and I was dying!







And then Maddy's turn....






And Claire's turn...




And Natalee...












Emily doing my mom's hair...








I can't believe I have such big girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment