Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Guest Posters?

This is the last call for anyone interested in doing a guest post for me in two weeks { starting next Friday } while we are enjoying some sun and having piggy-toes in the sand...

If you would like to do one please don't hesitate to ask!

:)

6 comments:

  1. I would be interested. I sent you an email but not sure if you got it. Please email me at jclosner@ymail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly, I would be interested in 1 or 2 guest posts. You can email me growingcs@gmail.com or leave a comment here and I will email you the posts for you to review.

    Kalle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be more than happy to do it. You can email me at lynsey.petree@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to! email me at jilean@thechandlerclan.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to! Joanna.kania275@gmail.com

    http://joanna-dan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sent one a few days ago and was just notified that it didn't send. I sent it again so let's hope this time it works! Emailing from leah204@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete