Last week we had awesome play date with three sets of triplets! My girls are 1.5 year olds, Tara has 2.5 year olds, and Meg has 3.5 year olds. Meg and Tara each have two { non-identical } boys and a girl!
Here are all the kiddos behaving so well eating lunch! I was so proud of my biggest girls!
Three Mommas and 11 kiddos (Meg's oldest was at camp for the day!)!
Even Emily had a good time watching all the kids run around and play! She loves getting snuggles from Meg!
Love play dates with all our multiple friends and their Momma's! I wish my house was bigger so I could host my own multiple's play group each month!
Wow! Such a fun group!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great time!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! Such a fun time and playdates are always good for tiring the kids out.
ReplyDelete