Monday, April 9, 2012

"HOPPY" EASTER!

Happy Easter!


Easter morning started out in a rush to get to church on time, by 8:45am! Getting everyone ready was a challenge but I am proud to say we did it, and were there a little early even! This is the year of NO EXCUSES--thank you, Biggest Loser! I was not using any excuses why we couldn't get to church for Easter service on time!


The girls have been playing with their new Easter baskets for two weeks now and although they love to carry them around, they ultimately prefer to wear them as hats. For some reason, I have yet to get a photo of this. I will though, it's hilarious.


We didn't get the girls anything this year because, well they have ENOUGH!!!! My goodness, I dream of how to organize all the "things" they already have! These girls are so spoiled and I only hope I can teach them the importance of appreciation and just how lucky they are! Since I had bought so much at the Tot Swap last week, I just let the grandparents spoil them, once again, I wasn't let down! They have such wonderful grandparents! (On Wednesday I'll show what their Nana bought them, which they are LOVING!)


Anyway, after Church we went to a park and look some photos. The girls were not into being very cooperative because they were tired and hungry, so I had to be very quick.

They still look so adorable in their Easter dresses. I cannot believe how grown-up they look this year. Last year, they were barely a couple of pounds, and only 4 months old. I can't believe the difference! Emily wore the girl's dress from last year and looked super cute, however, I didn't get a photo of her in it. :( I only snapped this photo of her "second" outfit of the day, which she looked so cute in. I will get better photos of it this week, but I wanted to get one photo of her before her bath. She had a "My First Easter" bib too, but by the time I snapped this with my phone, the bib was long spit-up on! She is getting so big, already, and looking more and more like her sissies!



I can't believe my big girls couldn't even sit up last year and now they are running! They love to get out and run, but it's so hard when they are all going in complete opposite directions! And of course they will not sit still for a second, so getting a photo of them all together is impossible!






My sweet Natalee





I love this one....it describes our life with them right now...everyone going in the opposite direction!






Natalee LOVES to push anything!





Let's get the birdie!!!!!!!!

Mom, I hate headbands!

Get it away from me! (And then she flung it across the grass! Oh Madelynn, my oh my!)

Sweet, but sassy Lola Mae!!
This was the best photo I got of them all together!

The girls were so tired and wanted to eat lunch and go straight to nap. I did too, but I had to cook the ham and all the sides before our families arrived. 

We had a wonderful dinner, all together, and the girls enjoyed their time with everyone. We played on the deck and spent some time in the swings, enjoying the nice, warm weather and family time!  They are such lucky little girls to have both sets of grandparents loving them so much!

Hope everyone had a blessed Easter!

3 comments:

  1. Love their dresses! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of them running all different ways! I can't even begin to imagine what your days are like, there are so many days that I feel like I'm not going to make it with just one!

    Their dresses are so cute. It sounds like y'all had a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete