Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Birthday William!

On Saturday we were so happy to go to another birthday party this March!

My sweet friend, Shannon's son, William turned ONE on March 31st!!

The party was great and the decor was awesome! Shannon has her own party business...and I am just a tad bit jealous of the extra time she has to make such cute designs. 






The food was amazing too!

The girls had a lot of fun! I was the only Mom there with multiple children, meaning everyone else had just one. I must say my girls were very well behaved and since they are so used to being with each other, they have no problem being around large groups of people. I am so happy they are such easy little people!

Claire fell completely in love with this red balloon. When we were leaving she even tried to swipe the balloons in the front yard. Girlfriend was not happy when it was time to leave without the balloons. 














Natalee kept trying to swipe William's gifts...what is it with these kids?!





Here are all the Mommas with their babies!




We had a lot of fun and sorry Daddy couldn't join us! Nana did though and we were so thankful because I cannot take these girls out yet all by myself, it's just completely physically impossible.

Even Little Ms. E had her party dress on!




Time to sing Happy Birthday!







Thanks Shannon and Brad for inviting us! We had a lot of fun and love William being our friend!

3 comments:

  1. No way you just had a baby after triplets - you look fantastic!!! And those little girls are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Holly thank you so much for writing such a fun pst about our party! Claire could've had the balloon :) I'll bring some over next time…if only they didn't pop or deflate..hmm ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. First birthday parties are the BEST! Such a fun celebration of life and hopes and dreams.

    ReplyDelete