{ Play Room / Family Room }
I'm still moving things around every few days and hanging more and more on the walls when I come across another random unopened box. I so love this house and haven't missed our old house for one split second!
Next week, the kitchen!
Next week, the kitchen!
I LOVE the wall of pictures!! I sooo want to do that!!
ReplyDeleteYou should post the wall of pictures on Pinterest!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures going up the stairs!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful home you have created for your family! Love the colorful play room, the wall gallery and your living room!
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful! Where do you find the time? I am amazed. And I, too, love your wall of pictures on the stairs!
ReplyDeleteI love your stairwell! And I'm so jealous of the play area! I'm so amazed at how much you have gotten done with 4 littles!
ReplyDeleteLove your home tours! I also am jealous of that play space, it's perfect! Love your molding...beautiful!
ReplyDelete