Friday, March 9, 2012

Birth Stat Prints!

A few months ago I saw this post on a friend's blog and I had been dying to get some of these done for my girls too. I tried to figure it out on my own but apparently I just couldn't get it right!

So, I emailed Lindsey and she hooked us up with some super cute Birth Stat Prints!






So, the day I received them, I ran to Joann Fabrics and bought some frames and up they went on the walls! The colors weren't as vibrant as I hoped when printed on the card stock and the purple looks a little blueish/periwinkle to me, but all and all I am totally happy with the way they came out! 






Emily has one too, I just didn't get a photo this time.


Stay tuned for a tour of our home each week on Tuesdays! The first "Tour Tuesday" starting next week will be the girl's rooms!

9 comments:

  1. I love these! I made one for Mason's room and plan to make one for Caroline too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these too! Do you have a template you can share?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, and a nice keepsake for the girls when they are older. Also, love the color of the girls walls, would you mind sharing the paint color name in another blog? Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Madelynn's name spelled wrong? =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love it! I'll have to make one of those for baby #4!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm so glad that you got them from Lindsey! I think they turned out so cute and I love the frames you chose too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are super cute! I love that purple too you have on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I can't wait to see your tours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cute! Can you share the template? Sorry if its posted and I just didnt see it.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete