Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tour Tuesday: The Girl's Rooms and Bathroom!

This is the first of our little "home tour" that I will be doing each Tuesday! I hope you enjoy! Of course everything isn't as perfect as I would like but I have four kids, what do you expect! I barely have any time these days and when I do, well I just want to rest my eyes! HeHe!

These are the girls rooms and bathroom! Oh how I love that they have their own bathroom! 


I love that I decided to paint the walls purple and I love the moldings in both rooms! It's so fun and girly for my little ladies! Both rooms are painted Winter Amethyst by Behr. { Asked by Dale Budd - would you send me an email please! :) } Then in Emily's room there are accent molding pieces on the bottom, but I cannot remember the color. All I know is that it was on the same set of 4 colors as Winter Amethyst at Home Depot.

I love how everything is turning out! I still have some stuff to put on the shelves and on the walls so when I get around to it, I will! Ya know how things go...


{ THE BIG GIRLS ROOM }






I found these knobs at Lowe's and I put them on all the closet doors! I just loved them!

{ EMILY'S ROOM/UPSTAIRS PLAY ROOM }

We still haven't bought a crib for Emily. We will be very soon though!





Still waiting to hang some more stuff on the walls.

Yes, I need to fill the frames with photos.....



{ THE GIRL'S BATHROOM }

The colors aren't coming up great in the photos, I must have had my camera on the wrong setting. The wall color is like a celery, it's really bright and pretty and the accents are in the white and like bubble-gum color pink! It looks so cute in person! I want to get some more wall stuff and bright cheerful, girly things to put in there!



I LOVE seeing three little toothbrushes in their bathroom!





Stay tuned for next week! I think it'll be the hallway, kitchen, playroom and family room!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, so darn sweet! I love the purple of their rooms. What a nice color. And I really like how each girl has her birth stats and a cross. That's so special.

    So quick question - any tips on brushing the girls teeth? Aubrey used to love having her teeth brushed and now she clenches so tight I can't even get the toothbrush in her mouth. I sure don't want any cavaties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all. I have to figure out something to do with the toys we keep in Parker's room. I feel like her room is so unorganized. I can't wait to see the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete