I cannot get enough New York Style Pizza!
I am currently addicted.
It cannot be Pizza Hut or Domino's, and Papa Johns just won't do...it must be New York Style.
I simply LOVE it right now and apparently so do the three little princesses in my belly!
I went to one of my local favorite places, Mama Lucia's and was only going to get a slice or two for lunch, but once I smelled the pizza, I had to have more, so I ordered a regular. I told the owner, I just can't get enough of this pizza! He kinda chuckled.
He said, here ya go ma'am, I made you a large since I see you're expecting!
My eyes lite up. I smiled from ear to ear. I said, you don't know how happy you have made me, I am having triplets and this is so sweet of you!
He, along with the other cooks, waiters and hostesses all lite up and said, you're having triplets?
Smiling, I said, yes, and they are all girls too!
The owner said, that's amazing, where are you delivering?
I said, right across the street at Shady Grove.
He said, well you have your family call me when you're in there and I will personally bring your families some food!
A cook then popped his head up said, three weddings probably at the same time!
I said, three college tuition's at the same time!
We laughed and everyone was so excited and kept chatting that I should call the local TV stations and Radio stations...I could barely leave the restaurant.
It made my day and I will never forget it. What a sweet place Mama Lucia's is! I can't wait to bring the girls there for many, many BIG New York Style Pizzas!!!!
Smiling, I said, yes, and they are all girls too!
The owner said, that's amazing, where are you delivering?
I said, right across the street at Shady Grove.
He said, well you have your family call me when you're in there and I will personally bring your families some food!
A cook then popped his head up said, three weddings probably at the same time!
I said, three college tuition's at the same time!
We laughed and everyone was so excited and kept chatting that I should call the local TV stations and Radio stations...I could barely leave the restaurant.
It made my day and I will never forget it. What a sweet place Mama Lucia's is! I can't wait to bring the girls there for many, many BIG New York Style Pizzas!!!!
So cute!! I really hope they do bring your family some pizza when you deliver!
ReplyDelete