With our love for football, we try to at least go to one game per year. Tim has been trying to get into coaching either JV or Varsity football, so he loves to go and critize the plays and coaches. (PHS is terrible. The coach they have it horrible, a great teacher, but horrible coach. When we were in high school, the team was great, now not so much. But the stands are still filled with everyone cheering a prespective win and it's a fun way to spend a fall night.) So I thought I would surprise Tim and say, "let's go" and we did! (Actually I had been playing on us going and asked my best friend if her ad her fiance wanted to come too and so we were planning on it all week!)
For the first time, the school had set up a huge alumni tent with free food and a raffel for a free t-shirt, it was great! I was so surprised, since the school has never done something like that before. Kim, Roger and their neice, Kayla came and Kim atually won one of the t-shirts! Whaahooo!!!!
Back in 2007 when Tim and I first met, I brought Tim to one of the games early in the season, because my sister was a Varsity Cheerleader and I loved watching her cheer! We took this photo then; we barely knew eachother:
And on Friday night we took this photo:
It was FREEEEEEEZING! We actually left at the end of the 3rd quarter because Tim refused to bring his jacket was so cold, and the score was 21 to 2, Poolesville loosing. Me, on the other hand, was of course well prepared, as always...I brought a sweatshirt, a winter jacket, my gloves, scarf, blanket and seat coshion...but nope Tim wanted just a sweatshirt and seat coshion.
All in all it was a fun night, the burgers were great and I loved having my name over the loud speaker as an alumni! So fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment