Friday, September 10, 2010

WOW!!!!!!!!

First of all, we don't know what to think.
There are a lot of emotions going through our heads at this point.
We're sad.
We're happy.
We're very, very, very blessed no matter what.



But, today we had another BIG SHOCKER!

Baby C is no longer never was a BOY, even after being told that "it" was a HE 100%.

Baby C is a GIRL.

She has been very mad that we have been calling her Jackson. She is not a Jackson. She will be a Natalee.

To be honest, (and no harsh comments, please) our hearts are sad today. No matter what is now, it has been our little boy the past two-plus weeks. Our little football player. Daddy's hunting and fishing buddy. My little momma's boy. No football games or little-league.

Just cheerleading, ballet, dancing, poms, gymnastics, basketball and softball...and lots of it! I pray they love sports like their Mommy and Daddy.

So, now, we have THREE PRINCESSES. Lord, please shine your light upon our home.

I feel bad that the twin girls will be identical and the other won't look like her sisters. I didn't want that. I never want that one to feel left out, or not look like her twin sisters.

Don't get me wrong, I thank God every day, multiple times a day for these beautiful babies, no matter their sex, but to us, today, it is a heartbreak for us as a family.

I promise to post about my whole OB Appointment later this evening, because there is A LOT to post about, but for now, I just want to have some time with my husband and family and to pray.

Please pray for us (especially in about 13 years from now), we are blessed and we know it. All that matters is healthy babies, hands down, 30 fingers, 30 toes...they will be beautiful, loved-to-the-fullest and we will love them all the same.


3 beautiful, little princesses!


3 comments:

  1. Just because you're having 3 girls, doesn't mean no football or hunting. Remember, for every ballerina there is one softball pitcher.

    Watch Mythbusters and see how a beautiful woman can hold her own with lots of he-me.

    Love you and congrats on your 3 beautiful children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh 3 girls, how crazy!! All 3 are just going to melt your hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like Terrie said, just because all 3 are girls doesn't mean you won't have a tomboy in that mix. But I'm sure it was still a shocker and will take time to process. God has a wonderful plan for your family. Congratulations on your three little daughters!!

    ReplyDelete