How Big are the Babies: The babies are the size of onions, about 5.1 inches and 5.9 ounces! Their skeletons are hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cords are getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints (http://www.thebump.com/).
Weight Gain: Well, hmm....starting weight - 126 lbs., today - 134 lbs.!!
Symptoms: Well, on a GREAT note, I have gone 11 DAYS without taking ONE ZOFRAN!!! Hello, 11 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jumping for joy! No nausea, no vomiting...nothing! One happy girl here!
And how amazing is this, the constipation has gone away completely since I have stopped the zofran! A-----MAZING!!!!! Some backaches which can be bad sometimes, still thirsty, dry eyes and HUNGRY all the time!
Emotions: So happy this week with completing the registries, finding out about my showers and starting the nursery! I'm on cloud nine!
Best Moment of the Week: Registering! I have waited my whole life to be a mommy and finally my dreams are coming true----times 3!!!
Movement: I think Tim and I felt the babies move on the outside for the first time on Sunday at his Mom's house. It was like a wood-pecker in my top right-hand side of my tummy going to town...I turned to Tim and was like, "FEEL THIS"...and his eyes lite up and he said "I FEEL IT!!!!" It went on for about 30 minutes and then stopped! Definitely was strange! Looking forward to feeling them more and more on the outside and not just pushing and prodding on my organs!
Maternity Clothes: Of course. I put on a pair of maternity capris that I got at a yard sale in June and man were they tight on my tummy!! It was not comfy and I though they would be able to last me the next month or so until I needed pants, but I don't think so at this point.
Stretchmarks: No, amen.
Sleep: Still ok, some nights are better than others. Some nights I wake up so thirsty, which makes me have to pee so much more, but I still get my best sleep after Tim leaves for work in the morning because I can roll around in the whole bed.
Food Cravings: Wine, beer...LOL...just the normal stuff, pasta, pickles, bread and butter, oh I did eat a lot of peanut buter and jelly this week, with potato chips and apples. And of course my ice water with lemon, all day long, everyday!
...took out Gender Predictions....
What I Miss: Wine.
What I am Looking Farward to: Seeing the babies this Friday for another OB Appointment and getting moving on the nursery! And cooler weather...having my air-conditioning off, apple pie, apple cider, decorating for fall!
Weekly Wisdom: Put it to God and all things will prevail.
Questions: ???
And here is my baby bump photos of the week:
It's so exciting to see our dreams finally coming true...nursery, showers, registries. :) You look great! ALLL belly. :)
ReplyDeleteso fab
ReplyDelete