How Far Along: 15 Weeks!!
How Big are the Babies: The babies are the size of navel oranges, about 4.0 inches and 2.5 ounces each! Continuing the march towards normal proportions, the babies legs now out measure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints on each of them. Each fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.
Weight Gain: Starting weight - 126 lbs., currently - 129 lbs.
Symptoms: Let's see this week, nausea, vomiting (can't actually remember if I did or not), peeing a lot, CONSTIPATION, eating a lot more, tired (however, I am noticing more energy), ACNE (which I have NEVER had in my life until now) and still feel like my heart is going to pound out of my chest sometimes, especially at night, and problems with my gums (which I read is normal for right now).
Emotions: Starting to get excited about meeting these little people! And some other upcoming things that have our life turned around right now. Change is not always bad!
Best Moment of the Week: Getting a part-time job until I am either on bed rest or can't take standing on my feet for very long, which ever comes first (it's a dog/cat sitting company). But super fun to be out of the house and making some money too!
Movement: None this week, other than my tummy growling! My tummy is super hard now and after I eat, it looks a little oblong or weirdly distorted.
Maternity Clothes: Of course!
Stretchmarks: None.
Sleep: Well, I must report that I am sleeping much better, even without my sleeping pill!! Amen, God heard my prayers. I am however, taking the Melatonin each night which is allowing me to get some good hours in between visits to the bathroom. It was really rough the first few nights without the Melatonin, but since my OB said it was ok, I started it and man does it help! I feel so much better about taking something that is natural vs. not. I don't think I will ever go back to my sleeping pill. God has give me the strenght and I am pushing through!
Food Cravings: Pickles (of course), cookies (had t0 even open the bag while grocery shopping and eat a few before paying), salad with blue cheese dressing (almost every night), peanut butter (it has never tasted so good, especially with some juicy apples) and of course water with lemon in it!
Gender Predictions: I'll be so happy to take this question out soon!!!! Still thinking two girls and a boy but I have moments when I think they may be all girls, and some people think that too! We will see in less than than a few days, hopefully...and hopefully, with the cooperation of my children.
What I Miss: Nothing, except that glass of wine!
What I am Looking Forward to: It's a secret! But of course, also Friday morning appointment when they said we will most likely find out the genders, but I am not getting my hopes up in fear of these little stubborn peanuts not cooperating on the one day they need to! We will see! I have not decided how to tell everyone yet or if we are going to keep it a secret for a few days...whom I kidding though...I can't keep anything big a secret!!!!!!
Weekly Wisdom: I hate girls that say, "Oh, I want a baby so bad" but yet have no clue about babies. This girl followed that statement with, "is it like mandatory to go to the doctor when your pregnant" and "what do they do, just give you vitamins" and "I don't have health insurance" and "I just want the little socks, I'm actually afraid of children" oh and, "No, I've never babysat, I don't want to even touch a newborn, I might hurt them"...Ummm, HELLO, YOU SHOULD NOT BE HAVING CHILDREN! So hard to keep my mouth shut!! I just laughed, instead.
Questions: None.
And here is my tummy this week...
Gorgeous belly pics as always! Can't wait to find out the baby's genders!!!! WAHOO!!!! Also, if you get a chance on Friday, ask your doctor about the safety of eating blue cheese dressing during pregnancy- I was told to avoid it along with any other type of "soft cheeses." Google it and see what you find. Good luck tomorrow at your appt! :) Can't wait to hear about it!
ReplyDelete