Wednesday, June 23, 2010

6 Weeks!

Ok, so this is week 6...I am kinda nervous. Vomiting has subsided for now, I secretly hope it comes back, just so I can feel pregnant. I started taking the B6 vitamin because "they" say it helps with nausea, so maybe it really is helping me. But I just don't feel preggo...I know, it's coming, I guess, I hope. Looking forward to seeing how many babies are in me on Thursday. I might change my opinion and now say one, because I think if it was two, I would be feeling more...I don't know, what do I really know, I only know what I read and people tell me.
How Far Along: 6 Weeks



How Big is/are the Baby(ies): The size of a sweet pea (.25 inches)! Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate (thebump.com).


Symptoms: Nausea, sore boobies, thirsty.

Emotions: Nervous- I just want to know everything is ok with this/these little peanut(s).


Something Funny That Happened: Nothing this week, other than my meltdown (read below)!


Best moment of the Week: Continually telling myself I'm REALLY pregnant.

Movement: None

Maternity Clothes: Umm, yeah, I can't button any of my jeans! Anyone want to share any clothes????

Stretchmarks: None yet! :)


Sleep: Still not getting any...up a lot of the night!

Food cravings: Oh man, yesterday Tim and I went to one of our favorite places to eat, Ernie's (well re-named "Quincy's") to get their best ever fried fish sandwich with the best ever cole-slaw and they changed their menu. I about cried (freaking out the waitress) and Tim told me to stop acting like a five-year-old or we were leaving (he doesn't get it). I was devastated. needless to say I am craving some really good cole slaw and a fried fish sandwich!!!!!! But crushed ice is like my favorite thing right now, with, still pickles!


How Many and Gender Predictions: Hmm...I still say 2, and a girl and a boy. Tim says "all boys"...whatever that means, 1, 2 or 3!

What I Miss: Only one thing still, but that's left for the imagination. ;)

What I'm Looking Forward To: First sonogram this Thursday, but also so nervous that they'll say there's nothing there!! :( SO scared!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't give up hope!

Milestone: Just getting pregnant!! :) EKK!!!

Question(s): It's normal to feel a little scared, right???

So, on to the photos...still looking bloated...or is that maybe two???

No comments:

Post a Comment