On Saturday Tim and I went down to see the Cherry Blossoms in DC, along with the other thousands of people doing the same on a warm, sunny day! We ate hot dogs on the lawn and walked A LOT! We saw some interesting things, as always, and laughed and talked. There were so many people that it was really hard to enjoy it at times but we managed, however it was Easter weekend, so really was I expecting to be the only one there?? Everything was beautiful and in full bloom!
We can't wait to bring our kids to DC to see the Nation's Capital, it is one of the blessing of living here. People come from all over the world to visit DC and we live here! As much as we want to move to a rural farm in Montana or Colorado, we love living so close to DC!
Here are a few photos from our day (I am still having trouble with my photos in this blogger website and it's really starting to piss me off, so I hope when I post this they come out ok).
The tulips were so beautiful...
And of course the cherry blossoms themselves...
See, now why did my paragraphs all get posted together?!?!?! UGH!!! Blogger, you starting to piss me off!!!
ReplyDelete