Saturday, December 21, 2013

Madelynn, Claire and Natalee: Minnie Mouse 3rd Birthday Party!

On Saturday, December 21st, we had the girl's Minnie Mouse Birthday Party! I was SO SO SO busy preparing for it and up until midnight finishing their dresses the night before. Phew, was I glad when it was time for the party to begin and we could all just enjoy ourselves. 

We had a lot of people. Around 50 or so. We have big families and lots of friends, and I don't like to exclude anyone, so the more the merrier!





Papa and Annabelle


Auntie Megan, Uncle Nathan and soon-to-be Aunt Emily and Baby Ally








Two of our best NICU Nurses! So blessed to know these ladies and have them in our life!
My sweet Emily, almost two years old!

I baked some Minnie Mouse cookies and all the kids had a blast decorating them! Who doesn't love icing and sprinkles!?! It was a little messy but all the little ones did really well!


















And then it was time for cake! There was no shortage of sugar here at this party! ;)



Pure Joy! (C)










And then of course presents! These girls get SO spoiled! I am so thankful for so many of my friends and family which really treat the girls as individuals. I was shocked at some of their gifts, so much thought and preparation to give three little girls each their own gift! And of course they got quite a few big things to share too! All in all they are very, very blessed and we are so thankful to all that love them!


Her dreams come true...a camera! (M)





Out of all the new toys and clothes, the highlight toys were the little cameras (seen above) that they each got and probably the tinker bell fairy set with 6 tinker bells...both from the same person! 

No comments:

Post a Comment