Happy New Year!
Hope you and your family had a wonderful and safe time ringing in 2012!
So happy to have rung in the New Year with my family all at home, which is so wonderful. Two years ago, we joked with our friends at a party that we were having triplets! (little did we know, God was laughing at us, for sure!!) Last year, Tim got food-poisoning and we had to leave the girls early on New Year's Eve in the NICU. It was one of the worst nights of my life, I don't think I have ever cried so hard. This year was just wonderful to have three healthy little girls crawling around, one healthy little girl squirming around in my belly, enjoying a great dinner with my parents, snuggling on the couch watching a movie and going to bed with all my family under one roof. Priceless!
We are busy trying to get Christmas put away and the house ready for a newborn again! We are so excited and little by little getting nervous that any day we could be meeting Little Miss E! The lists, instructions, schedules, contact phone numbers are slowly getting written for anyone that may be watching our little girls while Mommy is having E...it's totally different than when it's just you and your husband!
We are also fighting trying to get over being sick. Natalee has her 3RD EAR INFECTION with a bad cough/cold. Claire is just starting to have a cough/cold. Daddy says he feels like "death" and Mommy has a bad sore throat, cough and of course is super tired being 36 weeks pregnant and trying to get so much done! The headaches I have been having are horrible, which are probably related to pregnancy but could be cold related. Whichever, I want them to go away.
Thank goodness Daddy is off again tomorrow and I can predict it'll be another jammie day!
Happy New Year! Prayers for all of you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad this year was SO much better than last year, oh my goodness! I hope y'all are all better VERY soon. I can't believe how close your getting to having your sweet baby here. :)
ReplyDeletecant wait for Miss E to show.. the girls will give her kisses every day.. Happy New Year to you all.. We love you
ReplyDelete