Thursday, December 27, 2012

Playing Catch-up!

I don't even know where to begin with this post. So much has been going on and everyday I say to myself that I am going to sit down and blog and then, well, I just don't. Not that I don't want to. Not that their isn't a hundred posts that need to be written. It's just so much has been going on. SO let me start with a list and then all the posts will be post dated to be when they should have been published.

Enjoy!

1. The girls 2nd birthday party was December 15th. It was a great party filled with lots of love and laughter! To be honest, I haven't even uploaded the photos off of my camera...that's just how busy I have been! POST COMING

2. Preparing for the Christmas season. Shopping. Cooking. Baking. Wrapping. Decorating. Planning. Making lists and checking them twice. The list goes on and on. POST COMING

3. My biggest babies are TWO. How did this happen? How did time go so fast? They were TWO on December 23rd. POST COMING

4. All the girls have been sick for weeks, it may have even hit a month now. We have been back and forth to the doctors at least once or twice a week. I swear they should just name rooms after us there because we are there so often. It's a miracle if I go a whole week without taking one or two of the girls. Claire started with an ear infection. She was on antibiotics and the last day of antibiotics she got a fever. Each of the girls have had a fever, bad cough, horrible runny nose, and have just felt like poop. Madelynn and Emily have been on nebulizer treatments, which helped immensely. But every time we go the doctor, they have been tested for flu and RSV and it's always negative, and we leave with just the same news...bad, bad colds for all. It's been around the clock care for all four of them and it's non-stop, let me tell you. Much of my days have been spent wiping noses, giving medicine, rubbing backs, and cuddling my sick girls. 

5. I had my second ultrasound on December 24th. The doctor gave me a good guess on what the sex of the baby is. I keep saying and telling everyone it is a BOY because everything has been SO SO SO different this entire pregnancy, so stay tuned to see if I was right. My next appt for the gender and anatomy scan is on January 21st, so we will know for sure then what this little bean is. POST COMING

6. Christmas was wonderful. Except for my four sick girls. They slept most of the day on Christmas, but when they were up, they had loads of fun and were spoiled to the core my all are friends and family. POST COMING

7. SNOW! We have had two little snow storms this week. Christmas Eve afternoon and evening it snowed about 2-3 inches and made traveling a nightmare, but it was awesome to see snow on Christmas Eve and made waking up to a white Christmas really neat. And then yesterday, December 26th it snowed about 4 inches here at our house. On Saturday we may be getting another storm. Hoping that's the case...I LOVE SNOW! I love it even more when my family is all together inside spending the day together. Nothing is better.

8. I have another exciting announcement for the blog! POST COMING

9. Tim and I are hoping that we can get a quick trip into go skiing at the end of January. Keeping my fingers crossed. The deals we normally would get won't be around in January, but oh well, we want to go and we can't wait until the end of February, since my belly will be too big by then. I am giddy like a little girl when I think about it. We haven't been skiing since 2009, before our family grew!

10. My birthday is coming up. It's next Friday and I have a list of possible places I might want to go for dinner, so I must narrow it down asap and make reservations. So looking forward to a quiet night with my hubby! This is the second year in a row that I am pregnant on my birthday!

11. Emily is now 11 months old...as of yesterday, December 26th! She will be ONE in less than a month now! Holy crap! My bayboo! I guess I better send out her birthday invites. See it never stops! Oh my! POST COMING


3 comments:

  1. Oh my, now I have to wait to hear if you were correct in your intuition! :)

    I cannot wait to see the girls birthday celebration. I cannot believe they are TWO already. Seems like yesterday you were still pregnant with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the announcement! Can't believe you have 2yr olds and almost 1yr old! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read all the posts that are coming! Two year olds are so much fun (though, I can't imagine having 3 at one time!). Super excited to see their birthday pics.

    ReplyDelete