Here's the PA trip from 2011...I had just found out I was pregnant the night before we left. Tucker was so small and the girls weren't even sitting up by themselves!
Saturday morning we had wonderful bacon and eggs for breakfast and lots of beautiful fresh fruit! It was lovely! Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Russ are the best hosts!
As soon as breakfast was over, we headed right outside to the pool and sand!
*Nat is in the blue and yellow bathing suit, Madelynn in the orangey one and Claire in the dark blue.*
I absolutely think there is nothing best than a beautiful porch on a house! I love sitting on this porch!
Aunt Bonnie feeding the little birdies grapes for snack! These girls LOVE grapes!
After lunch and a nap, we all headed over to a local dairy farm that is a big attraction. Tim and I went there last year without the girls (see post above).
Tim saw a thunderbird and had to have his photo taken with it! There were so many old cars there. Tim has a 1983 thunderbird that was his grandfathers.
I got the girls strawberry ice cream and peach ice cream, thinking they would love it, but boy was I wrong. They each maybe took about 5 bites and that was that. Even Claire, who is my sweets lover, didn't want anything to do with it.
| My sweetest little one! |
The next day, Claire was showing off how smart she was knowing where the water was coming from! If only she was a little taller we would have had a big problem on or hands!
Natalee and Daddy practicing driving...
Madelynn loved exploring the yard with Uncle Russ!
Playing in the old truck!
And then sadly it was already time to leave. Tim and I both could stay there forever, but that just isn't an option at this time because I MUST stay close to my family and Tim's mom. I will never leave without them, so unless I win the lottery and build a huge ranch in Wyoming with houses for everyone, we will stay close together here in MD. Family is just way too important to me and I would never chose to have my family far away from the ones we love.
Within minutes of heading out, the girls were sound asleep!
And people ask me all the time, what is traveling like with four kids....well we bring a trailer full of stuff! Haha! You do what you got to do! When you need 4 pack-n-plays, 3 travel high chairs, a bouncy seat, swing, toys, gates, food, clothes....ect, ect, ect....it gets to be a lot! Thank goodness I am very organized! So, the next time you complain about packing for one or two kiddos...think of me! :)
We have already reserved our UHAUL trailer for our big beach vacation in a few weeks! An 8-10 hour drive! My lists are already forming.....who says traveling with kids is TOO much?! I don't think so!
It's worth every single moment. For all those moments make up memories to last a lifetime!
A few things I noticed in this post... 1. Your girls are too cute in that truck! 2. I love sleeping babies! 3.I love the trailer picture and that IS a LOT of stuff! and 4. You have cheap gas! Here in AZ, it's gone down to $3.49!
ReplyDelete